Monday, April 13, 2009

What a Day at Work

I realize that I don't post very much at all. My better instincts tell me that the world should never know what really goes on it my head.

I can feel that it's going to be one of those days so I came up with a list of excuses that I should use to get out of work today:


-"I swear that I saw a hobo spider right there on my keyboard. I'm not going in my office until the exterminator gets here."
-"My doctor recently informed me that if I start using my brain before 11:00am I might do permanent damage. Oh, and I'll need to shut down right after lunch to not run the risk of the same thing."
-"What do you mean we're not allowed to watch WWF at work? I thought that we had an agreement."
-"It's poison ivy. I have to wear these mittens all week so I don't scratch. I won't be able to type all week with these mittens on. Don't worry, someone already offered to type for me while I dictate."
-"I'm sorry but I just can't stand any of you today. Please don't talk, look, or even email me."
-"I'll be calling in well today. You all make me sick."

Ahhh, it's going to be a fun week. Unfortunately, my job isn't the type of job where if I don't show up someone swoops in and does it for me. I'm not that lucky.

No comments: